Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yesterday 22nd December 2009
Had a extremely fun day with Sophia and Erika
I reached sophia’s house at 10 and we were like waiting for Erika
Then Nicholas was like where is she ?
Suddenly…erika says 2 something only can come ?!?!
Nic says come on lets go fetch her
Then we got lousy directions until we got lost XD
But it was fun =]


Went to atria for Hainanese Chicken rice
Damn good XD
But can’t beat the one in Cameron highlands !
Hahahah~


Then…of to 1U !!
After we left the car nic was like..
You better jaga two of them XD
The girls went out to shop and I followed
I was like MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE~
They~ suggested Storm Warriors..
So I was like huh~ they like all this fake chinese magic XD
So we watched it anyway J


When I was on your shoulders..my sorrows was washed away..
Ily sophia


After that we went for NICHOLAS and SUE THAM’S
Anniversarry Dinner !!!
Then after dinner we help Sophia
Set up the tree XD
We (Erika ,Sophia and me) were like
This side too much gold~
That side damn plain~
This side too much silver XDXD
But it was damn fun =]
After that they(Sophia and erika)
Searched for (what’s that guys name again ?) videos
And then Sophia had to play piano~
She was DAMN good, music to my soul J
After that I had to go home..due to…
A stupid last minute band practice for Christmas..
Performing again XD


So see you on the other side =)

Is it true that you feel my sorrows ?
Cause when I cried..you were tearing..
ily