Friday, December 18, 2009


Life is so miserable ESPECIALLY!
When a looser is there to haunt you all the time..
Haihz..

Had a great day in 1 Utama today =]
Had a outing with friends I could always go to J
Sadly one wasn’t there because she’s still in aussie
Will pray for your safe journey back Sophia J
Anyway we watched AVATAR!!!
Omg such a great and awesome movie !
Graphics were great storyline is so good !
Lives in motion pictures are just so good
Nowadays XD
Had lunch in FISH and Co.
Damn syok la the fish and Chips there =]

Joey was with me all the time =]
Such a good friend ..
Suggesting me stuff to buy for Christmas
Giving me good advice and all..
Sadly…he has to return to Papa New Guinea soon..
Great friends come and go..
But they will remain in you heart forever !

Anyway…I just hope you come home safely k =]
Hope you’ll still remember me my dear ,
Planes are cool ok XD
Don’t forget…planes help you get to places…
FASTER XDXDXDXD !!


Life is truly nothing without you…
Ily, imy