Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sophia


I miss you~


everyday...


i wait for your voice..


i hear myself , only..


but i know that you're ok..


thats all i need to know..


i love you~







I love you more than all the stars in the sky. 

I love you more as each moment passes us by.
 
I love you more with every breath I take. 

I love you more with each promise we make. 


I need you like a flower needs the rain. 

I need you for you can wash away my pain. 

I need you more each day 

I need you for you are so wonderful, in every single way. 


I miss you more than ever now. 

I miss you because I really need you somehow. 

I miss you and your touch. 

I miss you for to me, you mean so much. 


I want you to look into my eyes and see my love for you. 

I want you to hold me close to your heart. 

I want you to know that I love you, need you, miss you, and want you 

And I have for every single moment, right from the start.


my greatest birthday present from you is for you to be there..
ily,imy