Monday, December 28, 2009

Update time ON CHRISTMAS period =]

aha~
i know you've been waiting for this =]
okok here goes =)




on christmas day itself 25th December 2009




well i woke up at 6 because i had to go to church XD
then i came home and rest for awhile
went for last minute shopping for uncle LOMENG !!
i went to curve to WORK !!
ON CHRISTMAS...
stupid but Great boss which is also my uncle XD
he gave me a bonus ;D




then i went home to prepare for christmas dinner at my house
i cooked spagetti al Pettucine
classic and old dish XD
My mom and i had soooo much fun in the kitchen =]
then we prepared for the arrival of guest
i was waiting for my  dearest =]
Sophia ily 




Yay all the guest arrived so we can...
EAT !!!




then i was exchanging gifts with sophia...
She gave me the best present ever...
this is it~

















It has everyhting inside =]
my favourite song(canon in D)
and my favourite person =]
after that some pics 


Party begins !



Wow and umbrella in a wine bottle o.O



Jordans daily organiser XD



Presents !!



cute~



roflmaoasimp ! (rolling on floor while laughing my ass off and shitting in my pants !!)







Jordan the lala~



Gatsby model !







The best moments~








hope you like it =]



ily sophia..





MERRY CHRISTMAS !!


did i tell you i had the best christmas ever =]
with you~
Ily,Imy ♥