Thursday, November 19, 2009

This is counted as yesterdays post 19 november 2009 




today we had another patrol meeting XD
a HOCHIAK one
it's at bobboy's house
thanks bobby for DOTA !
we had a lot of sharing today =]
blasted the music like MAD !!!
Rocked with Electric guitars !
and done a little shopping~
came home and online xD




thanks sophia~
for letting me realise a lot of wonderful things =]
and again i'm sorry..




that girl...
is the one and only...
as time passes by...
my time with her will last forever...
with infinte goodbyes...
i'll never say that word to her...




if i do i'll loose my heart....
Because it's with her...
my wholeself...
i gave in to her...
and never regreted
when she's gone...
i'll be waiting at the doorstep...
longing for her return .
when she's beside me..
mountains can be moved...




i won't write much
cause i'm sleepy~
ciao =]





i'll catch every tear drop with hands when you're sad...
Ily ♥