Saturday, November 21, 2009

Missing you...

Life would be nothing without you....

Why do i miss you?


i have no clue

but it's definietly something i can't help but do

you run around in my mind an inside my heart

because you were so special to me.......right from the start



i am soo happy now, and i owe it all to you

i just love to sit and laugh at all the crazy little things you do.

when you tell me you love me it just melts my heart

now i know i would die if we were ever to part



i honestly do love you...i can't hold it in anymore

and when ever i think of you my feelings begin to soar

i just hope that these same feelings are inside of you because then we'll know if this love....is really true



you'll be in my mind throughtout the rest of my life..
to tell you the truth i wouldn't want it any other way unless you were here for me to hold

only then i wouldn't have to miss you soo much



you are definitly the one for me that i can't deny

i know this from the chills i get as i gaze into your eyes

just promise me that you'll love me forever and my heart will be yours..
 
i love you and i MISS you~
 
 


But i'll be happy for you are happy too~



My heart is crying beside you...